Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WHY DON'T PEOPLE FEEL PAIN WHEN THE SITUATION CALLS FOR IT..

I have to wonder to myself how it is that people can turn their emotions on and off.  For me that is impossible to do.  To pretend something so important, something life-changing...yet in the end people disappoint you and hurt you. 
All that I can ask of another person is to treat me like a human being.  Not to shut me out, not to ignore me, not to acknowledge the good & bad times.  It's a hard pill to swallow at times.  We get upset that people don't "react" the way "WE" want but rather by their own behaviors no matter how wrong they may be.  It isn't up to us to feel for anyone else though at times I wish I could.  I think about what is in a persons head and in their heart.  What they are really thinking and if they are just avoiding for some sort of self preservation.  It's heartbreaking.  There are also people who just think that if they act like if they don't acknowledge it then maybe it really didn't happen - or that it was just in their heads. 
In the end, we are all held accountable by one means or another and as trivial as it may seem these are the things that make me lose sleep at night or make me feel like somehow I am not worthy enough of the things I deserve.  To put that thought to rest I think I will end this little thought I have shared and finally call it a night.....k

No comments:

Post a Comment